Open Mind Discussion Club Forum Index Open Mind Discussion Club
Located in Los Angeles, California

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stuffed for father's day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Mind Discussion Club Forum Index -> The Club Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill I Am
Respected and Wise Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:58 am    Post subject: Stuffed for father's day Reply with quote

I am still stuffed!

For father's day, my son got me a solid state hard drive for my lap top. It's cool because it makes the thing start up REALLY fast. Plus, he got this extra case and hardware that uses the old hard drive as an external drive! How cool is that?

My daughter got me..food! Lots of food! She found this BBQ place in Sylmar or something that makes some GREAT stuff! She brought beef ribs, pork ribs, and chicken, plus sides! Oh man...

That was lunch AND dinner AND there is STILL some left! GEEZ! Then, just to make it funny, she makes me a chocolate cake, from scratch! Just the way I like it with nuts and coconut...oh man....did I mention that I was trying to keep my weight down?

Signature Claims

You Tube Page
Larry
Respected and Wise Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! That is a wonderful Father's Day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Mind Discussion Club Forum Index -> The Club Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: